Blue Cheese, Clonakilty Rashers, Honey & Thyme Tartine
Serves: 2 • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
This is the lunch that you need to give a go! This recipe was created by Lilly Higgins using our Druy Cure Rashers. By adding a Rasher on top, this cheese on toast has become a Tartine with Blue Cheese, bacon, honey & thyme. Incredible flavours & textures; creamy, salty, sweet and crispy and it’s so easy to make.
2-4 thick slices of sourdough bread
1 pack Clonakilty Traditional Dry Cure Rashers
200g blue cheese
2 tbsp honey
4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Preheat the grill.
- Toast the bread on one side & toast very lightly on the other side.
- Grill the rashers at the same time.
- Spread the blue cheese onto the lightly toasted side of bread, then return it to the grill till it’s bubbling and melted.
- Top each slice of toast with a rasher or two and a drizzle of honey.
- Finish with a sprig of thyme.