Clonakilty Blackpudding Crumb Fillet of Cod
Serves: 4 • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
Looking for a fresh and healthy meal that is still special enough for a dinner party with friends? This gorgeous recipe by Sonia O’Sullivan is quick and tasty. The delicate flavour of the cod is wonderfully paired with the juicy cherry tomatoes and the texture of the mushrooms. Topping it all off, our famous Clonakilty Blackpudding makes this dish truly unbeatable.
4 large fillets of cod
250g Clonakilty Blackpudding
100g mushrooms (chopped)
200g cherry tomatoes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C / Gas 4.
2. Place the fish in a large casserole dish, crumble Blackpudding on top and surround fish with chopped mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
3. Pour a dash of olive oil around the edges to prevent the food from sticking to the dish.
4. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Serve with broccoli or asparagus and small potatoes roasted in olive oil with rosemary.
This recipe featured in the Cork Independent on 25th September 2013.