Clonakilty Blackpudding Pizzas
Serves: Makes 2 • Prep Time: 5 mins • Cook Time: 7-9 mins
Kick back and enjoy a homemade pizza with the essential addition of Clonakilty Blackpudding. This is a recipe that can make cooking dinner fun! Simply add toppings of your choice and sprinkle our crumbly blackpudding until your hearts content.
- 2 pizza bases
- 4tbsp of tomato passata
- 4 slices Clonakilty Blackpudding ripped into 1cm pieces
- 2x 50g (100g) goats cheese2 chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese.
- A few sprigs of basil
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 3 thin slices red onion
- A handful of baby rocket
- Spread tomato passata over the base and sprinkle with the grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese. Top each with 50g of goats cheese and add your cooked pieces of black pudding.
- On pizza 1 – dot the pizza with red onion slices and halved cherry tomatoes.
- ON pizza 2 – lay thinly sliced mushrooms over the pizza and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a hot oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Top pizza 1 with fresh rocket and pizza 2 with fresh basil.