Clonakilty Blackpudding Stirfry
Serves: 4 • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
In just a few simple steps you can create this delicious Clonakilty Blackpudding stirfry. This simple Asian-inspired stir-fry proves that blackpudding isn’t just for breakfast. Oozing with unique flavours this is a recipe you will come back to time and time again.
200g Clonakilty Blackpudding
I large packet of stir-fry vegetable mix (600g approx)
4 tbsp of soy sauce
2 tbsp of sesame oil
2 tbsp of honey
350g of Medium egg noodles
Optional garnishes – coriander/ roasted peanuts /chilli oil
- Crumble the black pudding into a hot pan with a little oil and fry for a few minutes, then set aside.
- In the same pan with a little more oil fry the veggies on high heat for a 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the noodles to the packet instructions.
- Make a sauce combining the soy, sesame and honey and pour that into the cooked veggies along with the cooked noodles and black pudding.
- Toss together for a minute or two to allow the sauce to coat all of the noodles.
- Add garnishes if you like, and serve immediately.
A massive thank you to the wonderful Gayle Chapman for creating this yummy dish. Check her out at @gaylegchapman.